Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) is resin made of plastic items found in recycling centers that are cleaned and processed into pellets used for new production of various products. This is a simple, effective way of reducing the overall usage of virgin plastic while maintaining the integrity of the desired product.
- MSI Odor Eliminator: PCR has natural odor, but using MSI Odor Eliminator greatly reduces any noticeable odors.
- Sources of PCR material: Specific contracted single streams that reduce inconsistency of finished PCR resin. Examples include bottle/can redemption bags, mattress/furniture covers, shrink film, pallet covers, industrial bags (box liners) and agricultural films.
- Custom blending of PCR resin available which can attain 100% recycled content
- Available in various colors
- Surfactants are not used
- Quality Control certification available upon request
- FDA – LNO available in certain PCR resins and/or blends